Business Development Manager
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Job Type: Contract
Salary(initially): Commission + Bonus
Education (not required): A relevant diploma or degree in Sales is preferred but not required. We prioritize skills, talent, and relevant experience in the field.
Experience: Sales + Digital Marketing
About this position.
-We are a startup Digital Marketing Agency that is looking to join the UK marketplace, and we are seeking a Business Development Manager to help us achieve our goals.
Our perfect candidate is a self-driven enthusiast and sales expert who can share the same vision with us aiming for the same goals together. This job position is perfect for someone who wants to take the sales steering wheel in a startup agency.
- Develop and execute business development strategies to generate new business opportunities and drive revenue growth
- Identify potential clients and develop relationships through networking, cold calling, and other means of lead generation
- Conduct research to understand client needs and challenges, and develop proposals that meet their requirements
- Present our services to potential clients, negotiate contracts and close deals
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure that client needs are met and projects are delivered successfully
- Monitor and report on sales performance metrics to ensure that revenue targets are achieved
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in business development or sales, preferably in a digital marketing agency or related field
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets and generating new business
- Strong understanding of digital marketing trends and technologies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with clients and internal teams
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
If you are looking for an opportunity to showcase your skills and be part of a dynamic team that values growth and to be part of a successful start-up, we want to hear from you! Please apply with your resume and cover letter outlining your relevant experience and qualifications.
Please note that the salary for this position (initially for the first few months) is completely commission-based, with a potential for passive income every month from the sales that you closed before as well as performance bonuses.
The applications are open until 08.12.2023.