Business Development Manager
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Job Type: Contract/Part-time
Salary: Commission + bonus
Education (not required): College/University Degree with a major in business or sales and marketing, advertising, communication; computer science is preferred.
Experience: Sales + Digital Marketing
About this position.
Are you a highly motivated and results-driven individual with a passion for digital marketing? Do you want to be part of a team of enthusiasts with a strong will for growth? We are a startup Digital Marketing Agency that is looking to join the UK marketplace, and we are seeking a Business Development Manager to help us achieve our goals. The salary for this position is commission-based, with the potential for passive income every month for sales that you close.
- Develop and execute business development strategies to generate new business opportunities and drive revenue growth
- Identify potential clients and develop relationships through networking, cold calling, and other means of lead generation
- Conduct research to understand client needs and challenges, and develop proposals that meet their requirements
- Present our services to potential clients, negotiate contracts and close deals
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure that client needs are met and projects are delivered successfully
- Monitor and report on sales performance metrics to ensure that revenue targets are achieved
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in business development or sales, preferably in a digital marketing agency or related field
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets and generating new business
- Strong understanding of digital marketing trends and technologies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with clients and internal teams
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
If you are looking for an opportunity to showcase your skills and be part of a dynamic team that values growth and to be part of a successful start-up, we want to hear from you! Please apply with your resume and cover letter outlining your relevant experience and qualifications. Please note that the salary for this position is commission-based, with the potential for passive income every month for deals that you close.